Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Why are we here

No, I'm not gonna talk about Darwin's theory of evolution. Nor will I drag you through a religious relay.

Hmmm, my opinion, which is of course based on the tiny little knowledge that I have on spirituality / religion / science of evolution, is that : we are here as a part of experience; whose experience? Call it 'divine' or 'thee', which we are a part of.. Confusing! is it? Great, even I'm confused now, and this question will always be a wonder. But while taking a deep dive on this question, I felt wow on the fact that we can write an answer to this ourselves, in other words: you are the master of your own destiny. 

Yes, on my blog it has to end with a smile :)


Most common answers I found online:

  • We are here because of Love. This is considering what Jesus Said "Your Heavenly Father created you for his pleasure, he knows every detail of your being".
  • We are here to help each other. ( makes no sense; would be invalid if we were not there at the first place)
  • We are here because we are not somewhere else. (dha!)
  • A star exploded millions of yrs ago, big rock hit earth - energy - unstable - and something about dinosaurs too. ( oh, then why did that star explode... )
  • Due to an accidental evolution. ( ...so that you don't ask me more details ;) )
  • My creator has a plan for me. (who? what? why?)
  • To play our role in this world. (- do -)
  • Because our parents decided to have us. ( now you can ask your parents! )
  • To attain moksha / nirvana.
  • To reach enlightenment.
  • To realize the self.