Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It was all about food today :)

After a very long time I got creative in the kitchen today, a little emotional to be cooking for Dad and a bit naughty to be experimenting something new on him. So what I started with was okra in olive flavor. I almost gave up in between when the texture seemed inconsistent. I put the whole damn thing aside, sauteed tomatoes separately and put things together, and wow.. the transformation was from 0 to 1 (that's if your'e thinking in binary, else take it from 0 to 100% ). Dad loved it; I was gonna get xbox anyways (so nothing much to be credited ;) ). But to top it all, my little naughty sisters who never leave a chance to criticize me, loved it and they actually expressed this repeatedly; I'm skeptic to make it again, the logic being 'what if it doesn't taste the same way next time'!
It was an amazing experience: that moment of making it from - to +.
Light off, 'Night :)