Saturday, July 30, 2011

cookistry !!!



I have volunteered to be an assistant to my mum in kitchen... Learning cooking !!! Well first week was difficult... for mum ;)
So what have i learnt so far?
tea, coffee, poha, rice and cutting fruits...
Although i blow up the place some times mum keeps telling me that i am progressing and doing good...
And what can i say about my dad... the very first tea i made tasted like pudding but all that he said was "wow" after which he had the whole cup of it... and my little naughty sisters had to take it to washroom !!!
Well, it sounds encouraging... but what encourages me is the fact that it is so much like 'chemistry'...
--- add this, add that, you get a pale brown mixture with a pleasant odor... well in my case it was not 'pleasant' really... but ya as mum said, i am progressing...